There are plenty of places to celebrate the Jewish Festival of Lights
From the Chabad of Downtown Boston there will be a menorah lighting Boston Common near the Park Street T Station.
- Sunday, Dec 6th kick-off ceremony: 4:00pm with live Berklee music ensemble, warm beverages and Hanukkah treats for children.
- Monday, Dec 7th Menorah lighting with Boston’s Mayor Marty Walsh: 4:30 pm
- Tuesday-Thursday (December 8-10): 4:30pm
- Friday, December 11th, at 2:30pm
- Saturday night, December 12th at 7pm
- Final Sunday, December 13th at 4:00pm
Hanukkah Festival of Lights at Museum of Fine Arts on December 9, 2015 will be an evening celebrating Hanukkah. There will be a gallery tour of MFA’s collection of Judaica, musical performances, a candle-lighting ceremony in the Shapiro Family Courtyard, a special menorah by Boston artist Janet Shapero, and other special exhibitions.
This is not everything, these are two of the bigger public events. Make sure to check with your local shul (temple), chabad, etc.